This notice describes how to manage personal data regarding users who interact with the Website www.bolgheridoc.com
by sending specific requests and information or even by consulting the contents of its pages.
The notice is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data, GDPR) and national legislation concerning the protection of personal data.
The notice is also based on the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, on Cookies as well as the provisions of the Measure of the Authority for the protection of personal data concerning cookies.
The notice is provided for the Website www.bolgheridoc.com only and not for other external Websites, possibly consulted by the user through links on the pages of the site.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is
CONSORZIO PER LA TUTELA DEI VINI DOC BOLGHERI E DOC BOLGHERI SASSICAIA
with registered office in
Località San Guido, 45 – 57022 Bolgheri (LI)
P. IVA 01171070491 – Codice SDI: M5UXCR1
with the following contact details:
Tel/Fax: 0039 0565 1827234
2. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Browsing on this Website and/or accessing certain sections of the site may involve the collection and processing of personal data.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or collected automatically while browsing this site.
Data acquired during browsing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained as response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user's computer environment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses indicated on this Website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is needed to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the same request.
The optional, explicit and voluntary registration through specific Web forms on the site involves the subsequent acquisition of all data reported in the fields filled in by the user and the processing is carried out to provide the requested service only.
Specific information is provided on the pages of the site in relation to special services provided, viewed before the collection of data.
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data collected will be processed by CONSORZIO PER LA TUTELA DEI VINI DOC BOLGHERI E DOC BOLGHERI SASSICAIA in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following purposes:
- Data acquired during navigation are processed to allow the Website to function.
- Personal data provided by users who forward requests are used only to fulfil the request from time to time submitted.
- Personal data provided by users for registration to specific services are used only to provide the requested service, subject to the consent of the data subject. By subscribing to the service, users express their consent to the processing of their personal data as described in the specific notice of the service.
- Personal data provided for any administrative-accounting purposes are used to fulfil contractual obligations.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Within the scope of purposes indicated in this notice, personal data collected may be communicated/transferred to third parties located in countries belonging to the European Union or in extra EU countries, in compliance with the provisions of the regulation, Article 44 - General principle for transfer; Article 45 - Transfer based on an adequacy decision; Article 46 - Transfer subject to adequate guarantees.
The data subject can obtain information about the guarantees for the transfer by writing to
5. PERIOD OF RETENTION
Processing will be carried out in an automated and manual way, with modalities and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed to do so.
- Data processed for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above are kept for the duration of the navigation session.
- Data processed for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 above are kept for the period necessary for the execution of the request from time to time submitted.
- Data processed for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 are kept until the data subject withdraws his/her consent.
- Data processed for the purposes referred to in paragraph 4 above are kept in accordance with the law.
6. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
Personal data collected may be disclosed to recipients who will process data in their capacity as data processors and/or as individuals acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor:
- Group companies to the sales/distribution network on the territory
- entities that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks;
- firms or companies during assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
- in the case of administrative and accounting purposes, data may be eventually sent to trade information companies for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and/or entities for the purposes of credit collection.
The updated list of Data Processors may be requested by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact details specified in point 1 of this notice.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
Data subjects have the right to exercise their rights as provided for in the EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to the registered office of the Data Controller indicated above.
Data subjects have the following rights:
The right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access their personal data (article 15), to correct (article 16) or to delete (article 17) them, or to limit their processing (article 18) or to object to their processing based on the legitimate interest (article 21).
The right to withdraw consent: if the processing is based on consent, data subjects have the right to withdraw their consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
The right to file a claim with a supervisory authority.
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the User is free to provide personal data.
Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to use some services offered by the Data Controller.
Last update: November 2020